Hi lovelies! It was a pleasant surprise last Friday when I found out that I've been nominated for two awards by Karen (please do check out her blog, it's most definitely worth a read: My Train of Thoughts On...) - the Dragon's Loyalty and Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog awards! :D I've never been nominated for a blogging award before, so it was lovely to find about this and I'm honoured that Karen nominated me - thank you so much!
The rules for both awards are pretty much the same, so that's why I'm announcing them in one post. :) I'll post the Dragon's Loyalty award rules here:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So I'll be nominating 15 bloggers for BOTH the Dragon's Loyalty and the Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog (is that the coolest name EVER, or what?!) awards as well as posting 7 facts for both. :D So here we go!
Seven facts about me -
- I drink way too much coffee for my own good.
- If I had my way, I'd be walking around in pyjamas all the time.
- I'm constantly losing my guitar picks.
- I cry more tears over fictional characters than real problems.
- I really like cats, but I actually have a dog. He's pretty awesome, too.
- My favourite season is winter.
- I like rainy days way better than sunny ones.
- Annie over at Actually? Annie.
- Rachel over at Spilled Ink
- GenieGrrl over at Poetic License
- Catherine over at Catherine, Caffeinated
- Leanne over at She's in Prison
- Harula over at Words that Serve
- Kayla over at The Thousand Lives
- Wuji over at Wuji Seshat Nibada
- Melissa over at The Ultimate Voyage
- Wolf Marionette over at Wolf Marionette
- Dorothy / Saphir over at Saphir Drachen: Writer
- Akira over at A Corner of my Mind
- The Professor over at The Punchy Lands
- Cuptonians over at This Labyrinth I Roam
- Emma over at Emma Guinness Writing
Again, I'd like to thank Karen for nominating me for these two awards, and congratulations to all of you - I immensely enjoy reading your posts and you absolutely deserve these! If you've already received the awards or you don't do awards, that's okay too - just know that I think you're a pretty darn awesome person (and blogger). :D