Hey all! Things have been slowing down, thank goodness. We're frantically checking and re-checking props/costumes/lines for our National History Day play, and there have been a multitude of last-minute script changes, but it's all coming together. :D Bad news is I've been way too tired to make much headway on editing FH - I tried, I really did, but I just looked over the edits I made yesterday and it's more riddled with typos than it was previously. So that was a bit of a flop. :P However, our competition is on Saturday, and we do have to ride a plane to Jakarta, so I plan on getting some work done then! ;)
Also, I was nominated by the lovely Rachel, over at Spilled Ink, for the Liebster award! :D This is my third blog award (the first two being the Dragon's Loyalty and Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Awards), and it's always fun to take part in these. So, without further ado...
Rules 1. Each nominee should link back to the person who nominated them. 2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. 3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 400 followers. 4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. 5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Questions 1. What is your favorite genre? I can never choose between fantasy and - you guessed it! - romance. I absolutely love reading and writing both genres. :D
2. Are you currently working on a novel? If so, what’s it about? I am indeed! Frozen Hearts is about a girl, Rosalyn Lawrence, who journeys to a frozen, magical land in search of her lost brother, Benjamin. Plus, there's Paper Wings and all my other various WIPs.
3. Tool of choice (laptop, notebook, etc.)? Notebooks for jotting down rough ideas, sketches, and other fragments of writing. Laptop for full projects.
4. How long have you been writing for? As long as I can remember.
5. What made you start writing? Books, of course! I used to read in every single spare moment, which made me want to start writing in every single spare moment as well. ;)
6. What’s your favorite movie? Oh gosh, there's a billion. Currently... probably My Fair Lady. It's an old one, but I LOVE the music. Also Audrey Hepburn = pure awesomeness. :D
7. What’s your favorite season? WINTER. Christmas, snow, gingerbread, hot chocolate, presents... what's there not to like?!
8. How often are you on the internet (blogging, researching, school, etc.)? Pretty much 24/7, except for when I'm reading or playing music or whatever.
9. What’s your favorite music? Love love love country music. Aside from that, really anything with amazing lyrics. I have a ton of genres on my iPod: pop, rock, alternative, folk...
10. Aside from writing, what is your favorite thing to do? Reading, singing, playing guitar, or blogging. :)
My Questions 1. What made you start blogging? 2. What's the best thing you've ever written, in your opinion? 3. Hey, you've won the lottery! The first thing you buy is...? 4. Who's the most badass fictional character you've ever encountered? 5. Name one person who inspires you? 6. What's the one song you think would sum up your life so far? 7. Have you ever written a real paper letter? If so, to whom? 8. What's the number one thing on your bucket list? 9. Quote the worst advice you've ever been given? 10. What makes you insanely, ridiculously happy?